How to turn one night of music into a season of marketing
The York Symphony is happy to provide an opportunity for you or your company to sponsor all or part of a concert. Sponsorship is a way to let the community know your commitment to the arts and, especially the York Symphony Orchestra. Your sponsorship entitles you to box seats at the concert you sponsor, a special reception after the concert with our guest artist, our Maestro and the Board of Directors and it helps us to keep the music playing in York!
Interested in Corporate Sponsorship?
To discover how a program can be customized for your business, please call 717-812-0717.
Sponsorship Benefits Include:
- Complimentary Full page ad in season program book given to every concert patron
- Verbal on-stage greeting to audience at sponsored concert
- The opportunity to have your company’s name highlighted on the Strand-Capitol’s marquee for two (2) weeks prior to the sponsored concert.
- Prominent signage displayed at the Concert Hall for the sponsored concert
- A complimentary reception, after the concert, for between 20-30 people to meet and greet Dr. Robert Hart Baker, conductor and music director of YSO and, when possible, the Guest Artist(s)
- Sponsor’s name and company logo printed in all promotional materials associated with the sponsored concert
- Sponsor’s name and logo printed in all newsletters (approximately 10,000 each year)
- Prominent recognition as sponsor on all television, radio and print advertising for the sponsored concert
- Sponsor’s name printed on all tickets for the concert
- Heightened visibility of your business as corporate sponsor for the Symphony
- Sixteen (16) complimentary tickets for the sponsored concert – Seated in the 2 Boxes of the Dress Circle
- Opportunity to purchase additional tickets at a 25% discount for the sponsored concert
- Guaranteed right of first refusal for same sponsorship for the following year
Ask any one of our Corporate Sponsors! Sponsoring an evening’s performance can be a magical experience … a personalized on stage welcome, your logo up in lights, your company name on the Strand marquee, entertaining guests at a post-concert reception, meeting the Guest Artist and the YSO’s Conductor … it will be a night to remember. And while that night will end, the marketing won’t! You will continue to be applauded in the Program Book and Keynotes newsletter all season long, in addition to being included in an extensive marketing campaign that will give you many more chances to take a bow.