NEW! 48-HOUR CONCERT ACCESS
Saturday, May 15, 2021 at 7:30 PM EST: Live digital concert premiere
May 15 at 7:30 PM – May 17 at 7:30 PM EST: 48-hour concert access
Please note: Digital Concerts begin with a livestream premiere followed by 48-hour concert access.
Lawrence Golan, Conductor
The York Symphony Orchestra concludes the digital season with the epic, energizing Beethoven’s 7th Symphony. Be entranced by the jubilant fanfare of Gioachino Rossini’s iconic Overture to The Barber of Seville. Gabriela Lena Frank composed Elegía Andina featuring Peruvian folk music and classical flute to reflect her multicultural background. Inspired by the Scotland’s Hebrides Islands, Felix Mendelssohn reflects his seaside journey in The Hebrides Overture.
GIOACHINO ROSSINI Overture to The Barber of Seville
FELIX MENDELSSOHN Overture: The Hebrides (Fingal’s Cave)
GABRIELA LENA FRANK Elegía Andina
LUDWIG VAN BEETHOVEN Symphony No. 7
Digital Access Instructions
- Purchase a $10 digital ticket online through your Appell Center account.
- You will receive an email confirmation with a link to access the livestream.
- Click on the link to enjoy the YSO from your home during the 48-hour concert access.
How to Access the Digital Concert on a Smart TV
- Before the concert: Click the link from your confirmation email on a computer, tablet or smart phone and add this video to your YouTube account’s “Watch Later” list.
- To watch the concert: Go to the YouTube app on your Smart TV. Go to your “Watch Later” list and choose the livestream concert. Sit back and enjoy the concert!
Questions about the digital concert?
Contact the Appell Center Box Office by leaving a voicemail at 717-846-1111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The box office is working remotely, so please be patient with their response time.